I don’t think to buy a new car but this program, Car Allowance Rebate System – aka "Cash for Clunkers", from U.S. government sounds good to me. My wife mentioned it during our luch. After lunch, I googled to find more info before head out to car dealers. I can get a voucher of up to $4,500 to trade in my vehicle for new ones that get better mileage.
- CARS.gov – Car Allowance Rebate System
- CBS5: See If Your Car Qualifies For ‘Cash For Clunkers’
- ABC: Is ‘Cash for Clunkers’ for Chumps?
- USA Today: Q&A: How the ‘cash-for-clunker’ plan would work
- US News: 10 Things You Should Know About Cash for Clunkers
- GM: Cash for Clunkers Rebate Program – Fuel Efficient Vehicle Voucher
- Ford: Let Ford Recycle Your Ride – Find out if you qualify!
- Toyota: Cash For Clunkers – Cars Allowance Rebate System
- Honda: Cash For Clunkers Information Guide